An attorney representing victims of Louis “Skip” ReVille wants The Citadel to hand over all documents related to an investigation into the school’s handling of allegations made against the serial molester.

“Victims are trying to get information and get to the truth,” said attorney Mullins McLeod, who represents three victims who have sued the school and its president, John Rosa.

But The Citadel doesn’t want to hand over all of the documents requested, according to a memo filed by the school’s attorney, Dawes Cooke, in federal court last week.

At issue in the case is the decision-making process that occurred in 2007 after a teen accused ReVille of watching porn and masturbating with young boys at The Citadel’s summer camp five years earlier. The school closed the matter without notifying police following an internal investigation that yielded no action. The suits allege that the Citadel and Rosa’s failure to act allowed ReVille to continue molesting young boys.

McLeod had filed a motion to subpoena the records of Joseph McCulloch, the attorney hired by The Citadel Board of Visitors. McCulloch acts as a liaison between the board and the hired review team conducting the investigation.

In the memo, Dawes argued against the motion, stating that it “goes to the very heart of the Board’s ability to have its independent investigators produce a wholly unbiased work product, without the undue interference of Plaintiff in that process.” The memo states that the independent review has not been completed and that access to McCulloch’s records regarding his representation of the board and his work with the independent review team would invade the attorney-client privilege.

The requested information would include emails between the board and McCulloch and documents related to the negotiation and determination of the scope of the investigation. Documents that Cooke argues fall under attorney-client privilege include emails between school leaders regarding press coverage, the subpoena, legal advice, invoice and payment information for those hired to conduct the investigation and more.

The release of those documents could discourage other schools from conducting these sort of investigations, Cooke said in the memo. Cooke told The Post and Courier results of the investigation, which school officials have said would be made public, will be provided to McLeod and the public once the investigation is complete. The investigation is expected to be completed by March, McCulloch said in December.

On June 13, ReVille, 33, pleaded guilty to molesting 23 boys in Charleston, Berkeley and Dorchester counties. His crimes date back to 2002, when he began preying on boys at his alma mater, The Citadel, during summer camp, where he was a counselor.